Saturday, August 8, 2009

Its always "whats the next step?"

Growing up and studying in such a competitive environment has its own pro's and cons.When there was no recession it was all about IT and Technology,In the initial days of my graduation IT was booming with high paying jobs with all perks we expect.Unfortunatley my last days of school have been full of apprehensions about my future.Competing with millions of aspiring students all around has always being taken into consideration apart from pressure and excitment when planning for the future course of action

Interning at ogilvy has thrown some light on what other avenues I can explore and build my career path in a different manner which will hopefully end in a constructive manner.Its always whats the next step....

Growing up and studying in such a competitive environment has its own pro's and cons.When there was no recession it was all about IT and Technology,In the initial days of my graduation IT was booming with high paying jobs with all perks we expect.Unfortunatley my last days of school have been full of apprehensions about my future.Competing with millions of aspiring students all around has always being taken into consideration apart from pressure and excitment when planning for the future course of actionrecession-survival-entrepreneurs-300x289

Interning at ogilvy has thrown some light on what other avenues I can explore and build my career path in a different manner which will hopefully end in a constructive way.Its always whats the next step....

No comments:

Post a Comment