Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blogging from android

Three years ago,I figured out the underlining charishma which a blog would have.Ive tried to learn a lot from then on and have in the process gained more and more knowledge of the blogger ecosystem. Time and again,ive incorporated many elements into the site which would reflect my abilties and interests.

[caption id="attachment_1123" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Dashboard on mobile"][/caption]

While most of them were well known feature sets,i have now decided to take my rambling to the next level.This would be again a learning process but definatly a worthy one in the long term to try and implement.Android is a part of my adapted technologies and I wish to leverage on it to the fullest. This has not been a impromptu decision.I installed the wordpress app on my mobile more than 2 weeks ago.It was curiosity which made me to do this.

As I write this post on my mobile,memories come flooding back when I started to blog because of a good soul who encouraged me ,and made me to realise my potential in the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment